Getting Started Questionnaire
Do you have questions or need services and not sure where to start? Click “Getting Started” in the top bar or click the link below and you will be brought to our questionnaire that you can fill out and someone from our Information and Referral Department will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Click here for the questionnaire.
Important Community Information!
- MassHealth will be reaching out to recipients to inform them of MassHealth Redeterminations starting in April 2023. Recipients will be asked to update their information, including contact information so keep an eye out for the blue envelope containing this information!
- SNAP’s Federal COVID Allotments have recently ended, and the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) wants to make sure that older adults are aware of this change and are taking advantage of alternative benefit programs, such as the Medical Expense Deduction. For more information you can download the DTA app on your phone or contact OCES at 508-584-1561. Click here for a flyer with more information.
We’re excited to Announce New Services! Enhancing Wellness by providing Homebased Behavioral Health!
The New Elder Mental Health Outreach Team (EMHOT) will support older adults 60 and older who have complex behavioral health conditions, chronic illness, substance misuse, or who are in crisis situations that may require counseling or long-term case management to improve overall wellbeing.
Are you or do you know someone who is battling one or more of the following?
1. Unnecessary thoughts that impact your daily routine?
2. Suffering with a chronic illness that has become a barrier of accomplishing simple everyday tasks?
3. Dealing with Substance Misuse that impacts your relationships?
4. In a crisis situation that needs assistance to maintain overall wellbeing?
5. Limited informal support due to lack intimate relationships?
You are Not Alone. Help is Available! Enroll in Services by filling out the form by clicking here.
March is Social Work Month
March is Social Work Month. Each day social workers help break down barriers that prevent people from living more fulfilling, enriched lives. Social workers take a person-centered approach, helping people overcome personal crises like food insecurity, lack of affordable housing, or limited access to health care. To learn more about Social Work Month click here.
Do You Live in Brockton?
Are you a Brockton resident under 60 years old living with a disability? You may qualify to receive home delivered meals through OCES.
Updated COVID-19 boosters are available in MA for everyone ages 5 and up! Boosters are free, safe, and effective. $75 gift card per vaccination available at select clinics while supplies last. In-home vaccinations are available for anyone who has difficulty getting to or using a community vaccination location, including children 6 months to 17 years old. Find one near you: mass.gov/GetBoosted
Mass PCA Directory
Mass PCA Directory makes recruiting and hiring a PCA easier!
Personal Care Attendants (PCAs) and Job Seekers: Check out the NEW how-to training videos! Learn how easy it is to register, setup your profile, search for a PCA job and respond to messages using the Mass PCA Directory!
Resize My Font