OCES has been providing services to people in our communities since 1974. During this time, we have grown and now have over 240 employees! As we perform our jobs each day, we demonstrate our Core Values:
- Clients are the priority
- Collaboration, professionalism and a strong work ethic
- Respect, decency and concern for others
Come join us and feel good about the work you do each day!
OCES values its employees and offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Medical and Dental Insurances with no wait for eligible employees
- Company paid Life and Disability insurances
- 401(k) Plan starting after 3 months of employment
- Professional Development opportunities on-site during the work day, many offering CEUs
Opportunities for advancement – OCES makes every effort to promote from within.
Work/life balance opportunities – OCES offers flexible schedules and the ability to work remotely when possible.
Current OCES job opportunities. Visit Indeed website.